- Golden Pin design award
- TTRI Pressure Test report
- 2012 Teipei Cycle D&I awards
A pairs of socks are not only the accessories for shoes but functionally key characters. TXG Texenergy Sports series wins the 2012 Teipei Cycle d&i awards out of 207 entries for its patented X-shaped ankle protect design, graduated compression and seamless linkage. These designs are made for runners, hikers, golfers and of course cyclists.
TXG Texenergy Sports compression stockings excels the competition by offering a superb comfort, pill-free CoolMax filament, combining fashion and practicality with varieties of colors to choose from.
In addition, we develop a first-of-its-kind X-patterned design that offers comprehensive ankle protection. With features such as padded shock absorber, distinctive toe alignment line and seamless 3-D toe cage comfort technology which prevents abrasion while cycling.
The graduated compression makes better blood circulation in preventing muscle fatigue, brings excellent performance and endurance for cycling enthusiasts.
- TXG Texenergy compression stockings are applied in China track and field team of 2012 Olympics.
- SGS examination with AATCC method. Test report number: TX91780A/2011/PL
1. Colorfastness to Perspiration (AATCC 15 – 2009)Bottom of hosiery: 4.5
2. Colorfastness to Water (AATCC 107 – 2009)Bottom of hosiery: 4.5
3. Colorfastness to Crocking (AATCC 8 – 2007)Bottom of hosiery: 4.5
4. PH Value (AATCC 81 – 2006) 6.7
5. Release Formaldehyde (AATCC 112: 2008)Result(mg/kg): ND
6. Migration of Certain Elements (EN 71 Part 3: 1994)Conclusion: PASS
7. Carcinogenic Dye (DIN 54231: 2005)Result(mg/L): ND
8. Allergeneous Disperse Dyes and Other Dyestuffs (DIN 54231: 2005)Result(mg/L): ND
9. Azo Dyes (According to§ 64 LFGB BVL B 82.02.2:2004)Conclusion: PASS
- Lycra Energy
- D&B D-U-N-S Registered Certificate