Do you have following symptoms?
1. Feet feeling tired, ached, swollen or numb.
2. Standing or sitting for more than six hours.
3. Often carrying heavy stuffs or working under high temperatures.
4. Often cross your legs when sitting down or often wearing high heel shoes.
5. Often having constipation problemor have family history of blood disease.
Attention before wearing compression socks:
Compression wears should not be worn if you have any of the following conditions:
- Congestive heart failure
- Advanced arterial disease
- Severe deep venous thrombosis
- Inflammation due to bacterial infection
Please consult your doctor if you can wear compression stockings if you have the following conditions:
- Sensitive skin
- Skin infections
- Weep dermatoses
- Neuropathy or insensitivity
- Physical immobility