The compression forces increase with different levels. However, it does not mean the higher the compression, the better the medical result.
Gentle (for health care) －10-15 mmHg
- 10-15 mmHg is designed for compression-wear beginners who want to prevent varicose veins and relax the uncomfortable lower legs.
- Prevention for varicose veins.
- Easing the tired and heavy legs.
- People who are easily getting cold palm or sole, caring for self health, sitting or standing for a long period of time.
Moderate (medial prevention I) －15-20 mmHg
- The compression of 15-20 mmHg is designed to cure and prevent venous thrombosis.
- Prevention for potential venous diseases.
- Slight varicose veins during pregnancy.
- Non-swollen varicose veins.
- Prevention of blood clot and thrombosis for persons who are physically alive but mentally inactive.
- It is recommended to people who sits or stands for long hours and travelling often by airplane and long distance in cars.
Firm (medial prevention II) －20-30 mmHg
- 20-30 mmHg is designed for prevention and recovery from varicose veins and are related to surgeries and pregnancy.
- Varicose veins with swollen legs.
- Thrombophlebitis and Deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- After surgery operation of varicose veins recovery.
- Prevention or cure of the formation of thrombus.