For every woman, pregnancy is a beautiful period which is filled with hope and joy. In addition, it is also a very special period for their body, which must now care “of two” people at the same time. As pregnancy progresses and reduced mobility, the legs will be affected. Feeling of tension or heaviness in the legs, tingling sensation at night and leg cramps are the typical complaints of a pregnant woman.
Due to the hormonal change in the body, the veins in the legs increase their capacity for blood and distend significantly more than usual. At the same time the elasticity of the vascular walls deteriorates. This unfortunate interaction – all the more if you have an inherited disposition towards venous disorder, may lead to the venous valves that are responsible for blood transport towards the heart which can no longer closing properly and the blood pooling in the legs instead.
Moreover, the pressure of the growing womb on the pelvic veins plays its role. TXG compression stockings which created by the most luxury and comfortable fabric, TENCEL®, helps you to prevent noticeably and visibly vein problems during pregnancy without any side effects.
Look after yourself!
Even if you have stronger needs for peace and quiet during pregnancy, you need to be active! What you need is just to make a lot of simple movement in the fresh air to keep your legs in shape and will support your veins in transporting blood back to the heart.
On the other hands, while sitting, you can simply roll the foot to activate the vein pump and stimulate the blood flow back to the heart:
Alternately raise and lower the heels and repeat 15-20 times.
10-month plan for your legs:
- Wear comfortable shoes with the flattest possible heels
- The right food – thus you will be doing the best for yourself and your child
- Putting up your feet or putting on TXG compression stockings are capable to stimulate reverse blood flow and create relaxation.
- Activate all your senses with colors and scents and therefore create a pleasing environment for yourself and for your child.
- Do not ignore because of your maternal bliss your own body. Find the time to treat yourself to attentive body care.