Compression wears should NOT be worn if you have been diagnosed with any of these conditions:
1. Swollen and painful legs caused by sickness or injuries.
2. Skin-sensitive or allergic feet.
3. Skin with open wounds in large area.
4. Cardiovascular disease except for varicose veins or venous disease.
5. Severe heart disease or high blood pressure patients.
6. Arterial insufficiency, edema caused by heart disease, and congestive heart failure.
7. Serious diabetics should wear compression wear only under doctors’ direction.
8. Blood capillary or peripheral nerve vascular lesions diseases.
9. Purulent and ulcer legs or eczematous skin diseases.
10. Chronic renal insufficiency.