Maintenance of your compression stockings-
1. Pay attention not to scrape your compression stockings with your nails and jewelry.
2. Prevent the occurrence of the chap of the heel skin from ruin your stockings in dry season.
3. Check your shoes regularly out of any obstacles and protruding to pierce your compression stockings.
4. The duration of natural decay of each pair of stockings varies with your maintenance and usage. It’s recommended to change a new pair for every three and six months.
5. Even the product of the best quality, the suitable care and best usage are necessary to elongate the duration and perforemance.
Caring for our compression wear
1. Use a delicate wash bag before throwing your compression stockings into the washing machine.
2. Wash in warm water, by hand or in gentle machine cycle, using a delicate detergent.
3. For best performance and durability, do not expose your compression stockings under direct sunlight for a long period of time
4. Machine dry on low heat or hang to dry.
No bleach or fabric softener
Do not wring your compression wear
Never iron or dry clean